Enjoy an intimate sanctuary of luxury, style, comfort and seclusion at Tanonga luxury eco lodges.
Architecturally striking, environmentally sensitive, sustainable and beautiful, Tanonga offers two lodges – the Ridge and the Valley – each with their own unique outlook.
Our Ridge site is perched high on a hilltop, with 360° panoramic views all the way to Boston Bay and beyond. Get that uplifting 'on top of the world' feeling.
Or, choose the Valley site – a private, intimate sanctuary nestled within a park-like setting with magnificent native bush views and 'be nurtured by nature'.
Both are unique and private – the choice is yours.
- natural limestone walls
- large north facing windows
- king sized beds
- Japanese style bath (and yes… there is a view from here too!)
- a wood fire in winter, all set and ready to go
- entertainment system with mp3 player connection
- full catering facilities, (of course there is an espresso coffee machine!)
- a delicious breakfast of farm fresh eggs, cereal, jams, fresh fruit, milk and yogurt
- bar facilities (stocked with local delights, charges apply)
- washing machine
- ceiling fans
- mobile phone coverage is available at the Ridge, and within 30 metres of the Valley
Tanonga eco lodges are designed as one bedroom, but can accommodate extra guests or children on a high quality fold out double sofa bed and one single folding bed.
Your amenities, including Perse organic hair products and body wash derived wholly from pure natural ingredients, are dispensed to avoid wasteful packaging. Recycled or recyclable (PET) material is used for other guest amenities where packaging is unavoidable. Bed linen, towels and robes have been chosen to maximise the use of natural products and to ensure a quality experience.
Add to all this the option of fresh local seafood, produce and beverages, and you have all the ingredients for a truly indulgent retreat.
Indulge yourself in the luxury of Tanonga.